Hello! How’s it hanging? I’m so happy you decided to check out everything I have here that can help you start your blog or take it to the NEXT level. This page is updated whenever I feel that I’ve written a post that is a MUST READ for a killer blog. (I try my best to not include every post here, because truly, they’re all jam-packed with my tricks!)
Since this is a new blog, right now I encourage you to
– Check out my very first post where I intro’d myself and told you why I felt qualified to help you on this journey.
– This post houses all networking resources that belong to this blog. Hit it up if you want access to my FB Group, Pinterest Group Boards or Tailwind Tribe.
– Here’s the ultimate guide to starting a blog. Read it then grab your free checklist to make sure you’re not skipping a step on your blog set up or optimizing it for maximum traffic and security.
– Do you Pinterest? Do you know that Pinterest is the number one driver of traffic to many blogs? It’s a powerhouse! Check this post here to make sure you’re Pinteresting right. 😉
– Hopefully, you’re not relying on Pinterest alone for your blog’s traffic. That’s scary. This post will guide you on creating killer content with simple steps to search engine optimization that will bring you traffic months, years after your social media share has died.
– Now, why not throw Facebook in the mix? Facebook is the number one social media network still and shouldn’t be ignored when it comes to growing your blog’s audience. There’s a way to do it better, though. Check this post here.
– Lastly, I hope you’re not still using a free hosting solution for your blog. That spells trouble in a number of different ways plus hinder your money opportunities immensely. Check this post to see why you’re leaving money on the table if you continue to host for free.
SUBSCRIBE below! As soon as I’m finished up with one product (freebie or otherwise,) I am researching a second and polishing up a third. I am ALWAYS reading other freebies and taking other paid courses myself because you can never learn enough about your craft. I have so many ideas for blogging and networking to help you out that I can’t wait for us to connect! Get on the list to get first access to all my ideas and if you need a blog coach then have a look at my packs here.
P.S., my email subscribers will be the first to access my first product launch for FREE when it’s in beta-testing. Don’t be left out, this could level-up your blog forevah!