My blog audit service is a complete review of your blog with a set of fresh eyes! I’ll be looking at:
- Logo design and placement
- Use of prime real estate on the blog
- Blog theme and general layout/design
- Your menu structure and navigational links
- Your headlines
- Your content – length, relevancy to niche, authoritativeness, layout of the posts and more
- SEO – keyword research, interlinking, keyword usage, on-page SEO
- Email marketing – your opt-ins, your welcome email, placement of sign-up boxes
- Social sharing – what happens when you click them, do you have all the relevant ones, placement of buttons
- Your about page
- Affiliate link placement and strategy
- 5-10 buying keywords just for you!
What are buying keywords? These are keywords that reach people who are nearing the end of the purchasing cycle. They know what they want to buy already they just need your help deciding which brand. I will take a look at your content, do in-depth keyword research and give you 5-10 keywords that I believe that you can rank for based on your domain authority and your content. These are keywords that if you write posts for WILL bring you the affiliate link clicks you’ve been longing for.
As you can see above, I will look at everything you haven’t looked at in a while to make sure your blog is all up to scratch. You may be leaving traffic and income on the table!
Get more traffic and convert them into raving fans and customers with maybe just a few small changes. These are things hiding right under your nose that you may not be able to see because you’re so closely connected to your blog. Let me step in and take a real look under the hood and suggest some changes.
In fact, I will not only give you a strategy to work on that I believe will help you to increase your traffic and your income on your blog quickly, but I will also give you a priority list of 5 things to work on to immediately boost your blog.
It can be so overwhelming to be a blogger. We wear so many hats, we’re doing all the things. Between writing content, designing pins, taking pictures, posting out blogs to Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, sending emails to our list, creating more opt-ins, ugh, where does it all end! What should you focus on in order to grow?
I will tell you! My top 5 list is a client fave. Knowing exactly what to focus on over the next few weeks takes the pressure off. You will confidently attack this list knowing that the results you’re looking for are not far behind!
**You will receive an email immediately with further instructions and the turnaround time for your audit once you complete the checkout process.